Skip to main content

Change

So, since I last posted, many moons ago, I have been going through a lot. Physically, mentally, and spiritually. Many realizations have come to me. I began a new medication to help me deal with things. Guess what, it works so darn well, I am not afraid to be myself, say what I think, or do what I want. This is good in some ways and bad in others. But, I am going to live life my way. If you don't like it, take a hike. Life is too short to be stuck and held back and afraid to speak and do anything.

I want freedom. I need freedom. I want to be happy and do what I was supposed to on this earth. I have many lessons to still learn and I am determined to learn them. But, it will be learned, in freedom, the way I want.

I want to get back to living the way the creator of the universe meant for us to live. I want to live simply, and naturally, and aware of nature, life cycles, energy, I want to have time for my family. I don't want to be exhausted slaving for a job that doesn't care about your loyalty. Or that works you so hard, that your health suffers, and you have no energy left for your family.

Family is everything. How you treat people is everything. How you treat yourself is everything. I want to be a good person. A happy person. I want to take care of my health and my family's health. I want to learn to garden. I want to feel the earth's energy beneath my feet. I want to feel the sweet wind brushing my cheek. I don't want to worry about all the things I have to do and do now.

I want to make my products. Even if I don't make any money on them. I love my products and will continue making them. I am starting to teach classes on making salve and cleaning products. Maybe this is what I am supposed to do. We don't need to be enslaved to the corporations for our existence. Heck, they don't give a darn about what they put in their products. It's all about the money. I really hate that and that's the main reason I started making my own stuff.

I am 44 years old. I have took everyone's advice on how to succeed in life. Guess what? It didn't work for them. It didn't work for me. It's time to get back to the creators plan for us.

 photo Signature_zps85e4d33d.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Face Wash

Why have I not ever heard of this before? I have acne prone skin. Had it every since I was 9. I've tried every freaking acne face wash there is and nothing has ever worked. So, here I am in my 40s and finally my skin looks good. For three weeks now. I love it! No acne. No dryness. Smooth and healthy complexion. I really do look younger. So what is this? I don't know if I dare say. I mean why would I want others to look good too. lol. Oh, well....here it is:


castor oil and olive oil
What!! Why would you put more oil on your face to help with oily skin, you say. I thought it was gross too. But since I have tried everything anyway, I gave it a shot. And I was sold on the first "washing".

I found this on a blog that I follow: Simple Organized Living. I think I found the blog on Pinterest. You find so many neat things on that site that you might otherwise never have found. On Simple Organized Living, the oil cleansing method was linked and referenced too.

Go ahead and re…

Thank You, Hubby!

As I was reading my posts in FB this morning, I ran across a link about dads and I was thankful that I have the husband that I have. The link was to a blog post, titled, Calling all Dads, from the blog, Dad Revolution. The post was about how the government census classifies dads and how society still thinks of dads as babysitters.

I am thankful that my husband has changed plenty of diapers for all four of our kids. He has made bottles, gave them baths, walked the floors with them. He cooks, does dishes, and picks the house up. He will do laundry also. He does have many faults, but, all in all, I choose to put up with them in order to experience all the goodness that I do get. Also, now that the kids are adults, they have a great relationship with their dad still.

Now we have 6 grandchildren and they all love him dearly. He gives them plenty of attention, kisses and hugs, and shares his coffee with them. Also, when I watch the kids for my daughters, I can count on him to help me take c…

Anger Management

I must confess that I have a problem in becoming angry and belligerent to people. Innocent people that have nothing to do with why I am angry. And there never is just one reason for the anger. It's an accumulation of irritations and obligations, etc. I have behaved badly at stores in front of customers and especially to the cashiers. I have yelled, cursed, and threatened many customer service reps on the phone whether it be the phone company, the electric company, for myself or for my mother. I take things out on anyone near me. Last Friday, I had a problem with my virus protection program on my computer through my cable service provider and did the chat thing with a customer service rep. Yes, I typed plenty of inappropriate things to let him know the depth of my annoyance.

Don't worry, karma did bite me in the ass today at work. A patient treated me in the same exact way that I treat other people when I'm pissed. No, it did not feel good and I did get angry at them. So, …