Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Etsy Treasures

I am remodeling my kitchen (or rather my husband is - ever so slowly) Here are some finds that I found on Etsy. I am participating in a fun Etsy Blog Hop over at Not a Fertile Myrtle, called Treasure Chest Thursday.  Click on the image below to find out more information. Hope you enjoy my treasury.


'Kitchen Finds' by MicheleOShop

I am redoing my kitchen. I'm going for the rustic theme.


Set of Three. Kitch...
$39.00

Handmade wooden spo...
$22.00

4 Big Ol' Woode...
$12.00

Dessert First Cupca...
$18.00

Water Pitcher Warm...
$58.00

Handmade Birch bran...
$12.00

Daisy Stamped Gold ...
$6.00

Rustic Cast Iron Bo...
$7.00

Mason Jar Soap or L...
$10.50

Totemspice chrome s...
$55.00

Large Wooden Spoons...
$25.00

Peach Blossom mixin...
$20.00

null

2 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Yay for your first Treasure Chest Thursday. I love your goodies.

Those tea towels are adorable!!

Michele ODonnell said...

Thank you. Loved yours too!