Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wonderful Tuesday

For the last two months I have had Tuesday's off from work.  That is my laundry day and I try to make a home cooked meal and see the grand kids. Today, I am happy to say that I did my dishes, cleaned the kitchen, and toilets in the morning before the grand kids came over at 1 p.m. Then while watching the kids, I did my laundry and started supper at 4:30 p.m. By 7 p.m. supper and dishes were done up and I had a nice visit with the hubby.

Kendra kept sneaking off outside to play and Kaydence was getting upset because she wanted to go outside also. I handed Aubree off to my son while I took her outside. She didn't want to stay out there long because the wind was too strong and cold still. They played good together for the most part. Only a few tiffs and swear words. I now have 6 new kid apps on my phone that Kendra picked out. Thank goodness they were free.

We are busy making plans for a garden and chickens this spring. I plan on getting an area cleaned and painted for my sewing area. Hopefully, my hubby will get making my shelves so that I can get organized. He also needs to make a wooden swing set with at least 4 swings for the grand kids. Last year it was unbearable to be outside because we only had 1 swing and 3 kids crying over it.

That's what's going on in our house. How about yours?


null

No comments: