Skip to main content

Expansion

Early this morning we had an eclipse of the moon. It was a full moon and the eclipse turned the moon red. I have been noticing the effects of the moon on my body and mood since September when I had a return of my panic attacks. I finally feel that I've conquered that with the help of meds and meditations. Lot's of meditation, relaxing music, plenty of spiritual reading, and soul searching. 

Everything is energy. Even us. So when I get anxious and nervous now, I try to remember that it's just energy. That what I'm feeling is the energy in me and all around me. I'm fine and everything is okay and as it should be. I take deep breaths and make sure I work on clearing my chakras everyday and do my meditations at night. I want to get off the meds, but my intuition is telling me to wait until I am whole. I don't feel whole quite yet. But, everyday things are getting better. I'm feeling a calmness and serenity in me. I'm feeling happier and more joyful everyday.

Yesterday, I ran into someone from my past religion who told me that we are so close to The End and we are being prepared. So, my old anxiety started to creep in. But, I nipped that in the bud right off. I calmly and rationally talked myself down with logic and reason.

The End has been warned for centuries with all kinds of doomsday timetables and scare tactics by religion. There is energy and something is going to happen. But, The End?? The End of Life??

No. The end of an age maybe. We don't know and can't help what's going to happen. We are all going to die. Be it in The Great Tribulation or Armageddon. An earthquake or a flood. A car accident or from a heart attack. Or anything in between.

Fact: The universe is here. The universe is energy and is expanding since the beginning of everything as we know it. We are here. We are energy. We are molecules that seem to be presented to us as human and things as matter. We have a mind that creates. We attract what we think. What we attract will be. Yes, there is creation. Yes, there is evolution. Yes, there is a creator. Yes, we are creators also.

Do we have to have religion? Is there only one right religion? Is religion just something we made up? Do we even need it anymore? We don't know. We only know what we think is right. What we feel is right. What someone scared us into or attracts us to. Everyone has their own ideas and thoughts. We all form our groups of like conscience thinking and think everyone must conform to what we think we know is right.

Religion has been the cause of just about everything that is wrong with this world. You can disagree all you want. But, if you truthfully search your soul, you will acknowledge that You feel superior to others. You are in the only right religion and everyone else is wrong and not going to heaven or whatever you believe. Blah, blah, blah.

I believe Jesus was an enlightened soul who had tapped into some energy and used that to help the people. But, I also believe that as religion always does when they want to convert someone, they integrate a popular belief in their doctrine. Jesus was not going to go away. So lets just say he was gods son and that he died for our sins. Let's just work that into our belief that there is a heaven and a hell and a judgement coming because we are all so darn sinful. The devil is roaming the earth. Blah, blah, blah.

Now lets rethink this. If there is a God and he is love, would he put us here to suffer to such degrees? Would he keep everything so darn secret and only a few select could be saved? Would he make us in his image and then punish us for being us?

Or is there some reason that we created this idea of god, the devil, heaven and hell, sinning, judgement, etc, etc? Is religion now archaic and serves no purpose? Did we need religion then to help us evolve to this present state for some reason? Are we now on the verge of a higher and more enlightened way of thinking?

Am I making any sense? LOL. Probably not to you. But in my mind I make sense.

Fact: Something created us. We are creators. We create good vibrations and bad vibrations. We attract what we send out: Good or Bad.

How about we just start raising our vibrations by thinking about joy and happiness and love. How about we just accept people as they are instead of trying to change them into something we think will make us feel better. Start loving and accepting and seeing the good and positive gifts that everyone of us has inside of us. Think in abundance and continue to create that which brings us true joy. Respect the earth and universe and the source of energy.

Believe that we do have some control and power over things. Most of all power to heal ourselves and become aligned with nature and source energy. We have the power to feel better, to be in better health, to have in abundance. Let's start using that power to change how we live.

We have to change ourselves before anything else can be changed. It will not be changed with resistance and fighting. Only acceptance and Love.

The universe has been expanding all along. Are we going to expand? Is our conscience mind now going to expand beyond the idea of religion? One can only imagine. 

 photo Signature_zps85e4d33d.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divorce

My mom and dad split up when I was 9 years old. The marriage was pure hell for them and me. Yes, me! I had to hear my mom crying late at night because my father was out after work doing god knows what. (Well, we know cheating was going on). When he was around it was pure hell. I walked on eggshells and was sick to my stomach most of the time. My father acted like he just hated my mom. I didn't feel like he liked me much either. I was the only reason that they even got married. There was so much fighting, crying, and my mother had breakdowns, and I had to hear my father force my mother into sex acts. It was all quite sickening. So when he did leave for good, it was a relief! Although, I was pissed at them both. Why the hell did they even get married? It was the end of the 60s and my father grew up with strict religious parents who instilled in him that if you knock a girl up; you marry her. So, that's what he did. And that was so NOT the right thing to do. Although, if he

Grandparenthood - What They Don't Tell You

Being a grandparent is great. I love it! But there is another side. A side that is never talked about. I am not the only one who feels this way. I ask other grandparents and they agree. When I had my 4 children, I NEVER worried so damn much about them as I do my grandchildren. I don't know why that is. Or at least I didn't until yesterday. I have a theory anyway. Will talk about that in a moment. First, I want to tell you that it's my 2 daughters that are giving me these grand kids. My oldest granddaughter is 2 1/2 years old AND I have 4 granddaughters. YES, I REPEAT I HAVE 4 GRANDDAUGHTERS 2 YEARS OLD AND YOUNGER!!! Now what is the problem with this? Well, since it's my daughters, I am worried and scared to pieces for them the whole 9 months and have to listen to them complain about everything that is wrong with them. I try to tell them things are normal, blah, blah, blah. But in my mind, I'm thinking maybe something is seriously wrong and it's my fault for t

My First Wallet

I signed up for a craft exchange hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous . This is my 3rd summer participating. I choose this small organizing wallet to make for my partner.  This is the first wallet I have made and I think it turned out well. I follow a blog called Sew Can She . They have many cool craft tutorials featuring different tutorials from other blogs. So, the pattern actually came from LBG Studio . Next time, I will know what I'm doing and will make a few changes.  Front view. Open view Back view Inside Left. Inside Right. The right pocket is just big enough to put a small memo pad in. Also the left side holds cards or whatever you would like. I think it's a really neat thing to have in your purse. One always needs paper for something and extra room for do-dads. Also, kids would love this. I'm going to make some more for the granddaughters.